Welcome to the Park Savers Team!
If you just joined us, welcome! You’ve just joined one of the top selling programs for travel agents in the U.S. We want you to get started right away so be sure to follow these simple steps:
- Park Savers Team Packet – This has all the information you need to get started with your training, CLIA card and benefits.
- If you haven’t already, create your own travel agency name and create a Facebook page, Instagram handle, Twitter, Pinterest and anything else you want!
- Review this website. It has all the resources you need to get started!
- Contact us – If you have questions beyond this website please use the contact page and send us a message.
Join Our Team
If you haven’t already joined but are interested in becoming a Disney Travel Agent for us please continue to read below.
Our Travel Agent Program is one of the best side-gigs, at-home work or even full time jobs out there! We offer full online training for agents that leaves you confident in selling to friends, family or new clients. Here are some of the highlights of our program:
- No minimum booking requirements. Book as much or as little or as often as you want.
- Sell to friends, family or find new clients in your area or online. However you want to get the word out about what you do it up to you.
- We pay monthly commission which includes 70% of your booking. That’s the highest paid amount online!
- Full training and continued training so you can know your products and the best way to sell them.
- Support from one of the largest agencies in the U.S.A. We’re here for you if you have questions or need help.
- And of course the benefits of being a travel agent which included discounted travel, free tickets and monthly incentives.
- Our average agent is making over $1,500 a month from home booking friends and family!
Travel Agent Benefits
- Disney Travel Agent Rates on Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels (typically 50% off)
- 1 FREE 1 Day Park Hopper® Ticket to the Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort OR an extremely discounted 2 – 10 Day Park Hopper® Ticket for the Walt Disney World® Resort (one per year)
- Free 1 Day Universal Studios Ticket or discounted multi-day tickets.
- Travel Agent Rates on Disneyland® Resort Hotels (typically 50% off)
- Travel Agent Appreciation Rates on Disney Cruise Line® (typically 50% off or more)
- Travel Agent Rates to Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa (typically 50% off)
- Travel Agent Rates for Adventures by Disney® (typically 50% off or more)
- Discounted Rates for all-inclusive resorts in Mexico including Sun and Moon Palace Resorts.
- Free cruises and more!
What’s the process like?
Once you sign-up using the link below, you’ll be emailed a Park Savers Welcome Packet like the one listed above. The packet lists the things you need to do initially to get started. Here are the steps:
- Join the Park Savers Team
- Register online for your training account. It will be approved in 24 hrs or less.
- Once approved you’ll be able to start your training which takes about 6 hours or so. You’ll then be able to start booking and earn commission on your Disney bookings.
- If there are other companies you want to register for other companies including Universal, cruise lines and hotels to sell just let us know. We’ll get that taken care of.
- If you want to take advantage of the travel agent benefits that are made available after your training is complete then you’ll need to create an Agent account as explained in your packet.
- Commission are paid on bookings made when you submit them using this website. We typically ask that you have a PayPal account for faster deposits.
What’s required of you?
Whether you’ve done this before or you’re brand new, we want you to succeed! All that we ask of our agents is that you take the chance to sell to someone. We would hate to see you join and not take advantage of the opportunity to make money. EVERYONE knows someone who’s heading to Disney whether it’s a theme park, cruise or Aulani in Hawaii. So why not book their package for them?!
We do charge a $250 administrative fee which covers your registration with our suppliers and the paperwork involved. This is a one-time payment only. There are no ongoing fees with Park Savers after this.