Travel Agent Membership Park Savers
Become a Travel Agent with Park Savers!
Our Travel Agent Program is one of the best side-gigs, at-home work or even full time jobs out there! We offer full online training for agents that leaves you confident in selling to friends, family or new clients. Here are some of the highlights of our program:
- No minimum booking requirements. Book as much or as little or as often as you want.
- Sell to friends, family or find new clients in your area or online. However you want to get the word out about what you do is up to you.
- We pay monthly commission which includes 70% of your bookings. That’s the highest paid amount online!
- Full training and continued training so you can know your products and the best way to sell them.
- Support from one of the largest agencies in the U.S.A. We’re here for you if you have questions or need help.
- And of course the benefits of being a travel agent which include discounted travel, free tickets and monthly incentives.
- Our average agent is making over $1,500 a month from home booking friends and family!
- Disney Travel Agent Rates on Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels (typically 50% off)
- 1 FREE 1 Day Park Hopper® Ticket to the Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort OR an extremely discounted 2 – 10 Day Park Hopper® Ticket for the Walt Disney World® Resort (one per year)
- Travel Agent Rates on Disneyland® Resort Hotels (typically 50% off)
- Travel Agent Appreciation Rates on Disney Cruise Line® (typically 50% off or more)
- Travel Agent Rates to Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa (typically 50% off)
- Travel Agent Rates for Adventures by Disney® (typically 50% off or more)
- Free 1 Day Universal Studios Ticket or a deeply discounted multi-day ticket.
- Discounted Rates for all-inclusive resorts in Mexico including Sun and Moon Palace Resorts.
- Free cruises and more!
What’s required of you?
Whether you’ve done this before or you’re brand new, we want you to succeed! All that we ask of our agents is that you take the chance to sell to someone. We would hate to see you join and not take advantage of the opportunity to make money. EVERYONE knows someone who’s heading to Disney whether it’s a theme park, cruise or Aulani in Hawaii. So why not book their package for them?!
We do charge a $250 administrative fee which covers your registration with our suppliers and the paperwork involved. This is a one-time payment only.
*Benefits are subject to change by the respected suppliers. CLIA ID required for use.